Open Air Concert and Traditional English Tea to commemorate D-DAY, The Battle of Normandy, The Normandy Landings which marked the beginning of the End of the war in Europe and the 75th Anniversary of the formation of ABF The Soldiers' Charity in 1944.
- Sparkling Wine Welcome Reception
- Band of the Welsh Guards playing to the audience on the Lawn
- The Swing Machine Big Band - the fantastic 1940's - 1950's - music
- Complimentary Welcome drink
- Full Traditional English Tea included with entry ticket to have on the Lawn, Veranda or inside the Hall.
- Some Seating is provided or bring your own picnic chair/rug
- Silent Auction
- Raffle and Bottle Stall
- 1940's Stall - Bric e Brac and Art
- Prosecco Cocktail Pay Bar
- BBQ Gourmet Sausage Stands
Gates Open 2.30
Gates Close 6.00 p.m.Tickets £24.00 p.p.
Accompanied Under 16 years of age free
Public Pay Bar