Beatles With Wings
Celebrating the Music of Paul McCartney The Beatles and Wings
Working with Paul and Wings was one of the best periods of my life as a sax player. Starting in the early 70’s with “Band On The Run” and being asked to tour on the First and second world tours and also recording “Wings At The Speed of Sound”
“Wings Over America” “Back To The Egg” “ Rock For Kampuchea” the films “Rockshow” and ”Wings Over America” and many more projects.
Howie Casey Saxophonist has performed all over the world in Rock, Jazz and R & B bands. In 1960 with the band he formed Liverpool band Howie Casey & the Seniors, he went to Germany and this started the Rock & roll connection between Hamburg and Liverpool that paved the way for many bands including The Beatles to go to Hamburg, Howie and his band regularly with The Beatles and also had Stuart Sutcliffe as a member of the Seniors. Howie and The Seniors were also Liverpool’s first R & R band to record with a major record label ( Fontana ).
- Howie worked with: Paul McCartney and Wings touring the world and recording
- Band On The Run, Wings At The Speed of Sound, Back To The Egg, Wings Over America.
- He has also appeared on many more Albums with Artists including ABC, Mark Bolan (Trex), Paice Ashton Lord (PAL), Elkie Brooks, John Entwistle, Ringo Starr, Cliff Richard, The Who( Quadrophenia, Tommy) and countless other recording sessions.
- Howie has worked with many other Artists on Stage and recording here are some of them
- Chuck Berry, Carl Perkins, Wilson Pickett, Jimmy Ruffin, Cliff Bennett, Cliff Richard, Lulu,
- Lee Dorsey, David Gilmore, Thin Lizzy, Mott The Hoople, The Hollies, Simple Minds, PAL, Chas & Dave, The Moody Blues, Tony Visconti, Les Humphries, Chris Farlowe.
Howie formed BWW a few years ago to play some of the best Pop/Rock music ever written (recorded)
The band 10 to 12 piece with 3 vocals, 4 piece horn section 2 guitars, bass, drums, and keys features some of the best musicians and vocalist's around. We play songs from The Beatles including the early years on to Wings and more recent Paul McCartney Songs. We’re not a tribute or look a like band we just love playing this great music and having a ball as we do it