Course consists of 3 x 3 hour sessions, taking place on 3rd, 10th & 17th June.
Discover how you can create your own blog or personal website, using WordPress - the platform used by over 60 million websites
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Be able to create a website, from a template, using Wordpress
- Know how to edit page text, media and theme colours
- Have a working knowledge of WordPress, including how to write blog posts and create new pages
- Know how to use Wordpress Plugins to enhance your website
- Understand what makes engaging online content
- Have built their own personal or organisational website
A computer suite will be used for the training, however you are able to bring your own laptop if you prefer.Aimed at:
professionals, residents, hobbyists and enthusiastsLevel:
Intermediate - No coding or web development knowledge required. Knowledge or experience of using WordPress advantageous, but not essential.