Are you unsure if you need to discuss sex education with your child or confused how and when to do it? Wanting to know about how you can help them in the transition into adulthood? This 3hr Workshop looking at how to support your children through adolescence and puberty addresses these areas and more.
We look at:
- What puberty is, what is happening to boys and girls
- What else is happening during puberty, specifically changes in the brain and how this affects their behaviour.
- What sex education is generally taught in the schools and what are the gaps that need to be covered at home.
- How you approach talking to your children about sex and at what age
- Tools and techniques to support your children as they approach adolescence
The workshop is delivered in small groups so that there is plenty of opportunity to discuss individual feelings, attitudes and concerns. It also means that you can share ideas with others in the group.
The overall aim of the workshop is to enable you to feel more confidant about talking with your children about sex and puberty and to feel reassured that there are things that you can do to help them.
If you would like to arrange a private session with a group of you please contact me at Tessa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Tickets are non-transferable and are for the date booked only, unless the event has been cancelled and then you will either be offered a refund or an alternative date.