There are various ticket settings that you can choose to suit the nature of your business or customer requirements. To view or change the ticket setting options, go to 'Settings' and select 'Tickets'.
Ticket Delivery Options
There are three different ticket delivery options available to customers who book online:
E-ticket - Free
Customers can print their e-ticket from the confirmation page at the end of the booking. An email with the e-tickets attached will also be sent to the customer's email address as soon as the booking is confirmed.Mobile ticket - 50p/€0.50/$0.50
TicketSource will send the customer their ticket as an SMS or MMS text message. The mobile ticket will contain the booking reference, event name, date and time, number of tickets and seat numbers and the customer is required to show this text message and will act as their ticket.
Standard UK Post (Tickets) - £1.75
TicketSource will send tickets by post up to 96 hours prior to the performance.Standard UK Post (Wristbands) - £1.75
TicketSource will send wristbands by post up to 96 hours prior to the performance.
All delivery charges are payable by the customer and the delivery method can be selected during the booking process.
The following e-ticket options are available:
In 'General Settings'
- The options to turn on and off the delivery options
- Show a barcode or a QR code on the ticket (required if you are using a barcode scanner or app to scan tickets on the door)
In 'E-ticket Settings'
- Single e-tickets (one e-ticket will cover all persons in the booking)
- Multiple e-tickets (one e-ticket will be issued per person)
- Show location map on the e-ticket
- A Header image on e-ticket (this is where you can upload your logo or image to brand your e-tickets)
- A Footer image on e-ticket (as above)
To amend any of these options, simply tick or untick and select 'Save Changes'.
Thermal Ticket Printing
If you have a thermal ticket printer (Dymo or Citizen CL Thermal printer) and would like to print your in-house tickets, click the 'Enable thermal ticket printing of your in-house bookings' box and follow the guidelines for TicketSource Printserver.
TicketSource Printserver is our thermal ticket printing solution which enables Event Organisers to print tickets from their TicketSource account directly to their thermal ticket printer. Head here to learn more about issuing thermal printed tickets in-house.