The Emergency First Aid at Work Course provides you with an accredited certificate. It is valid for three years and meets government guidelines and recommended learning hours.
By the end of the day people will have the confidence to deal with an accident or sudden illness, whether it be at work, home or at leisure.
What will I learn?
You will learn the skills required to manage a casualty that is unconscious, non-breathing, bleeding, ill or injured, prior to the arrival of the emergency services. The areas covered are:
• Responsibilities of the First Aider
• How to check for breathing
• Assessment of injuries
• Recovery position
• Resuscitation of a non-breathing casualty (CPR)
• Major bleeding and Shock management
• Minor injuries & burns
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED)