London Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Capital 500 Quarterly Economic Survey (QES) - in partnership with leading polling agency ComRes - is London's largest and most authoritative regular business survey, measuring business performance and confidence levels in the capital.
Join us for a presentation of the findings from the first quarter of 2019, and a look at the year ahead. Attendees will also be able to pose questions to our panel of experts during a dedicated Q&A session.
This complimentary event has no restrictions and is open to Patron Members, Premier Plus Members, Local Members and Non-members alike.
- Hugh Bennet, News Editor, Guido Fawkes
- Vicky Pryce, Chief Economic Advisor, Cebr
- James Rentoul, Associate Director, ComRes
- Miles Gibson, Head of UK Research, CBRE
- David Frost, Chief Executive, LCCI (as of April 1st 2019)