TALES OF OLD TORRY (MINI TOUR)

Shortened version of the Torry History walk - beginning at Torry's religious origins, the ruin of St Fittick's Kirk which dates from 1242 AD, we take a brisk walk through the history of this royal burgh, founded in 1495.  


Including the Davidsons of Balnagask; the Motte (Moundie); Old Torry and Abbey Road School 


Ends at Sinclair Road (near gate of ASCO)Approx 1hr durationNot suitable for those with mobility problems


Tickets 8 adults / 5 concessions (and Torry Heritage Members)

Forthcoming Dates
No dates currently listed