Brexit: The Movie – Gala World Premiere
Wednesday, 11th May, 2016
Leicester Square, London
Doors open 7.30 pm. Performance starts 8.00 pm.
The producers of Brexit: The Movie invite you to attend the film's gala world premiere!
The premiere will be in London's Leicester Square. There will be a red carpet, paparazzi, flashing lights, celebrities, politicians, and members of the press.
Brexit: The Movie's premiere will be one of the pinnacle events of the entire Leave movement in the run up to the EU Referendum on 23rd June. We expect the premiere to generate significant coverage in the press and social media and that this, along with the film's marketing and promotion campaign, will lead millions of voters to watch the film.
- Access Code: You will need the Access Code to purchase tickets to the premiere. If you do not have the Access Code then please direct message @brexitthemovie on Twitter, Brexit: The Movie on Facebook or CBowyer(at)wagtv.com to request it.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors will open at 7.30pm, with opening remarks from the film-makers and a VIP guest at 8pm, followed by a presentation of the film.
- Dress code: In the best tradition of gala film premieres, the dress code is "Dress to Impress – Black Tie Optional".
- Tickets purchased here grant access to general admission seating at the Premiere and do not grant access to the Premiere VIP after party.
- You can also make a contribution to Brexit: The Movie's Marketing and Promotion budget by adding this to your ticket purchase on this site.