Seven brilliant new short plays in our 14th Annual WriteFest.
- The Bumblebee by Caroline White
- Cat in a Box by John R. Goodman
- The Cord by Liz Carroll
- The Costume Department by Emily Goode
- How to Put a Scratch in a Dinghy by David Pearson
- Meeting Mrs Grim by Anthony Travis
- Perversions by Dan Clarke
A showcase of new writing, never produced anywhere else, WriteFest is an evening of short plays. Each year Progress Theatre performs a selection of creative works from both budding and experienced writers to bring you this consistently popular annual production. If you’ve never been to the theatre before, this is a chance for you to come along and discover what genre of theatre you enjoy the most. There’s comedy, drama - something for everyone, so don’t miss out!