India - Overcoming Trade Barriers
Join us for a specialist seminar on accessing the Indian market with industry and in-country experts hosted by Lloyds Bank.
This seminar will address the problems businesses often face when trying to enter this challenging market and how to overcome them.
This market presents a significant opportunity for UK businesses. India’s growth is largely driven by domestic demand and fuelled by a rapidly growing middle class. It is therefore an important market for UK goods and services, including consumer products.
The event also gives the opportunity to network with a range of like-minded companies looking to break into the Indian market and share their successful experiences.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is specifically designed for companies that plan to expand their business to India or companies that have explored India as a business destination but have encountered difficulties in closing deals and understanding the market.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This seminar is focusing on India’s vast business opportunities and ways how to understand the market. Key speakers will share best practice advice and host a Q&A session, followed by networking and drinks. Topics covered will include:
• How to enter the Indian market
• How to select an Indian partner – the benefits of local expertise
• How to protect your IPR in India and the legal challenges facing companies looking to enter the market
• How to ensure you are paid and the different finance options available to you
• How to engage on a local level – building market share and understanding government agencies along
with business culture
Note: This event is restricted to two attendees per company.
Registration at 2:30PM
From 3:00PM to 6:30PM
Lloyds Bank, London, EC2V 7HN